WHY STUDY IN Canada?
• Canada boasts an enviable quality of life, with a cost of living that is lower than in other countries, such as the US, France and the UK, and offers safety, stability and respect for the rights of individuals and communities.
• Canadian college and university diplomas are recognized around the world. The Canadian educational system encourages cross disciplinary studies and the development of transferable skills.
• Canada is a bilingual country, which makes studying here an excellent opportunity to develop your language skills and boost your prospects for an interesting career.
• Compared to UK and Australia, Canada has a wider job market and this allows international students to be exposed to a bigger and stabler market to enhance their professional skills.
• Students (bachelor) are allowed 20 hrs of work in a week, which allows students the opportunity to get work experience and have an opportunity to break into the huge job market which is presented there.
• Moreover, for master graduates, gain work experience in Canada after you graduate as there are excellent ways to continue to live in Canada while diversifying and developing your professional skills.